I'm at my Nan's spending time with my cousins before they move to Colorado. My cousin Josh may look as big as me, but he's actually 5 months younger! I've been trying to teach him how to crawl on his belly.

Keep practicing Josh! We'll have a race the next time I see you.

We all decided to catch some rays in the pool.

Jack was a wild man on the slide!

He enjoyed getting me and Drew all wet.

Mike-Mike came over to play too.

We went and paid our Nan-Nan a visit.

1 comment:
Ava, we miss you too. I cannot wait until you come for a visit here in beautiful Colorado. The weather is great...a bit hot for me but mom says no humidity and its great. Plus, I have a pool right down the street to give you a bit more splashing. Drew and Josh would say hi but they are too 'wittle'. Love, Jackson
Post a Comment