Today is not just the 4th of July, it is also the day that I turn 10 months old! It has been a busy month.

My proudest achievement is that I am now on the move! I can scoot just about anywhere on my belly. I still roll and I can now go from sitting to laying down. Lookout world (and kitty)!

I've also learned some other new tricks. Here I am signing "please",

showing where my nose is,

and blowing (I'm practicing for that birthday candle).

A whole new world has opened up for me when it comes to eating! I will try just about anything you put on my tray. I love most fruits and veggies, Cheerios, and meat. I'm getting really good at drinking from a cup too!
Although I look a little devilish here, I'm pretty much a happy, easy-going kid. Toss me a few toys and I'll busy myself for quite a while.
I'm getting pretty steady on my feet. Who knows, maybe next month I'll be walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment