The Crane family now includes two beautiful girls- Ava Elizabeth and Lillian Christine and a handsome boy named Bennett Edwin. Here we will chronicle their adventures together as siblings.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
That's Hot!
While we were at the pool, I found out that I could really use a good pair of sunglasses. So Mommy and Daddy took me out to find some.
WOW Ava...you got hair?!?!?! It looks great! Wish I could have went to the zoo with you. Maybe if....or should I say WHEN....you come out in October we will go to the Denver Zoo, or maybe the Butterfly Pavilion. Please come....we would have so much fun. You could stay at my house since it's a little calmer than the Maassel household. Love ya...Sophie
1 comment:
WOW Ava...you got hair?!?!?! It looks great! Wish I could have went to the zoo with you. Maybe if....or should I say WHEN....you come out in October we will go to the Denver Zoo, or maybe the Butterfly Pavilion. Please come....we would have so much fun. You could stay at my house since it's a little calmer than the Maassel household. Love ya...Sophie
Post a Comment