Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

This weekend I got to take my first trip to the Columbus Zoo!

Here's me and Daddy checking out the elephants.

I even got to see a baby elephant up close!


I saw some real, live goats and sheep in the barn. They weren't as cute as the ones in my bedroom though.


Daddy took me for a ride on this silly bike.


Then we all went for a train ride.


I'm not too sure about sitting with this guy! Are you sure he won't bite me?


RROOOOAAARRR!!! (Don't be scared, it's just me wearing a tiger's mask).

I had a fun time visiting all the animals at the zoo. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava probably thought what's the big deal. Her kitty is bigger and more wilder than the ones in the zoo!