Tuesday, May 08, 2007

College Bound!


This weekend Mommy took me to see John Carroll, the place that she went to college.


She just HAD to show me all the places on campus that hold special memories for her. Now I'm practically an expert tour guide of the place!


This is Murphy Hall, the dorm that Mommy stayed in freshman year.


Here is John Carroll himself (wow his head is big).


This is the gym where Mommy played volleyball and her intramural team won the championship. She says she played flag football and basketball too.


Here is the Education department where Mommy learned how to be a teacher.


While we were visiting Mommy's school, I got to see some of Mommy's college buddies too. This is Ann and Cherie.


Cherie lived with Mommy all four years of college. We stayed at her house and she read me some good night stories.


We visited Cherie's mommy and daddy too. They gave me this really cute puppy!


This is Mommy's other roommate Alison and her husband Nick.


I also got to meet Adam, Kelly, and baby Owen. Owen let me play with all of his toys.


I had such a great time visiting Mommy's friends and her school! Will I be a Blue Streak some day? Hmmmmm. I have a lot of time to think about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue? I think she'd look beautiful in red. Go Miami, Go, Go Miami!