Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun with Nan and Grampa

My Nan and Grampa came to visit me and we had an action-packed weekend!


First we did some coloring.


Then I tried on some of Nan's lipstick.


Oooooo, pretty!


Then I took Nan to see the waterfall down the street.


After going to the book store and out to lunch, I tried out the slide Nan and Grampa brought me.


After church the next day they took me to the zoo!


We rode the horses (took me a while to get used to them),


went on a boat ride,


and we got to see some of my favorite animals (fishies, ducks, birdies). What a great time I had with my Nan and Grampa! I hope they come back soon so we can see the other side of the zoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey baby girl
you are getting so big!! i miss you so much!! i love you:)
love Auntie Deena