Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a very busy Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday I went to my very first bridal shower for my Aunt Melissa. There was lots of good food and presents, but no bath tub or rubber duckie!


Me and Mommy with the bride-to-be.


Aunt Melissa and soon-to-be Uncle Tolga.


This is Tolga's mommy! She came all the way from Turkey (the country).


Mmmm, dessert!


I thought I'd give Aunt Mel a hand with the gift opening.

On Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day.


First we went to Church. Look at all the mommies in this picture!


Then we went back to Nan's (notice the matching dresses).


Then we hung out at Grammy's where I gave Gi-Gi her card.


And I gave Grammy the flower pot I made for her.


Nan got one too. I was happy to celebrate Mother's Day with so many of my favorite moms!

No comments: