I went on an Easter egg hunt in my neighborhood. I'm ready to get some eggs Grammy!
Since I can't quite run yet, Aunt Mel did the running for me. Hurry, over there!
Hello, my pretty!
I'll just put you in my basket.
One is all I need. I'm outta here!
Me and Drew thought our mommies were over the whole picture thing, but they just HAD to take our pictures with our Easter outfits on (we are pretty darn cute though).
Oh Drew, you're so funny!
We headed off to Toledo for Easter weekend where me and Nan colored eggs (more like I watched Nan color eggs).
I kept myself busy with the props.
We also had a 60th birthday party for my grandpa. I helped blow out the candles.
We celebrated Easter Sunday at Nan's house.
Me and Mike-Mike hunted for eggs, but it wasn't quite as fun without Jack, Drew, Josh, and Sophie.
The Easter bunny did pay me a visit, but it was the time I spent with my family that mattered the most. Happy Easter everyone!
2 comments:
Hey...you looked so cute in your dress. If we were there you would have had all kinds of bumps and bruises from our craziness. Joshus got a bloody nose and took a stair tumble before noon...We wish we were there to play with you and Mike....Jackson
hey sweetie i miss you! you are getting so big and beautiful:) i love you!
auntie deena
xoxoxox
Post a Comment