Friday, December 15, 2006

Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, Nan came over and we made Christmas cookies.


Mmmm, tasty!


On the second day of Christmas, I enjoyed my Christmas tree.


On the third day of Christmas, me and Drew went to see Santa (and we were not happy).


On the fourth day of Christmas, I listened to a Blue Jacket read at the library.


His name is Anders Erickson and he signed my jersey.


I met Stinger too, but he scared me.


On the fifth day of Christmas, I helped Grammy and Grandpa decorate their tree.


On the sixth day of Christmas, I went to Mike-Mike's birthday party.


On the seventh day of Christmas, I helped Nan and Grampa decorate their tree.


On the eighth day of Christmas, I went to see Santa again but he still frightened me.


So instead he sat with Mommy.


On the ninth day of Christmas, I rode the train with Nan and Mikey.


On the tenth day of Christmas, I went to see the Blue Jackets play hockey.


On the eleventh day of Christmas, Drew came over to play and see my tree.


On the twelfth day of Christmas, we went and saw the lights at the zoo (ooo-wee)!



Trains to see (that's for my cousin Jack).


Me and Daddy.


My happy family.

No comments: