
Christmas morning has finally arrived and, just like last year, Santa visited Grammy and Grandpa's house.

He was very good to me this year!

Check out this new table and chairs he got me! Now I have a place where I can work on projects.
It seems like everyone was on Santa's "nice" list this year. Like Mommy,

Daddy,
Aunt Mel,

Uncle Tolga,

Grammy,

and Grandpa too!

We continued to celebrate later in the day at my great Aunt Donna's house with Nan, Grampa, Aunt Beth, Mike-Mike, and the rest of the gang.

We really missed the Maassel's and Schley's though. Here my Mommy and Aunt Beth are signing "I love you" to them. I sure hope they come home to visit soon!

The day continued back at my Grammy and Grandpa's house with the whole Crane clan.
There were more gifts to open.

And I checked out Grammy's manger scene. Look out baby Jesus!

What a great Christmas we had! I am pooped (in every sense of the word). I need to lay down for a long winter's nap. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment