Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas at Nan and Grampa's

Tonight we had Christmas at my Nan's house. Notice all the neatly wrapped presents. They didn't stay that way for long! Christmas was a little quieter at Nan's this year without some of my cousins- Jack, Drew, Josh, and Sophie. We missed them very much. Mike-Mike and me still managed to get pretty wild!



Me and Mike-Mike played with toys while we waited patiently to open gifts.


Me and Mommy hung out and laughed together.



See? I'm showing you that I'm Nan's number one grandchild.


Mike-Mike's ready to open some gifts.



Look at this cool chair he got!



I got some nice gifts too, like this Ariel doll from Aunt Beth. I found the wrapping paper most interesting. I can believe it's not even Christmas yet!






1 comment:

Tricia Maassel said...

Wow....looks like fun. Wish we could be there to liveen things up! Jackson, Andrew and Joshua