Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Trip to the Windy City


Over the weekend we went to visit my Aunt Mel in Chicago. Me and Mommy rode with Grammy and Grandpa. I was a good traveler and caught up on some reading during the car ride. During my snack time, I got a little excited and dumped out all the stars in my lap. Oh well, they're easier to eat that way.


On Saturday, Aunt Mel and Uncle Tolga, Kelly and Craig, and Mommy and Daddy went to see the Buckeyes play. They said it was too cold for me to go, so me and Grammy stayed back and played.


After the game we all went to a pizza place to eat. I still had my Buckeye outfit on even though I didn't get to go to the game.


I decided it was my job to entertain everyone. I was very silly the whole time. I talked and waved to everyone. I even showed off some of my latest dance moves!


On Sunday we went to church before heading home. I had a great time visiting my Aunt Mel and seeing Grammy and Grandpa!

No comments: