
Like help carve a pumpkin.

I picked the shapes that I wanted for my face and I helped clean out all the gooky stuff. Yuck!

Here's what our pumpkins looked like this year.

I also got to dress up and go to story time at the library. Sure, the stories were good, but I liked the toys!

Mommy took me to her school again this year to see the parade. I got to see Dr. Seuss!

On Halloween night, Drew (I mean, Superman), came over to trick-or-treat with me. We did a good job using our manners and saying "thank you" at each house. We were the neighborhood hit.

It got pretty chilly!

We even trick-or-treated at Marissa and Bill's house. They had lots of candy for me! I just wish Daddy and Mommy would let me eat it.
1 comment:
hey sweetie
i miss you, looks like you had fun!hopfully me and grammy shelley can come visit real soon! i cant wait to see you!
love
auntie deena
hugs and kisses
Post a Comment