Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bo Baaa! (Avanese for Go Bucks!)


It's the day after the biggest football game in the world and we all got to celebrate in our own way. I got my picture taken with my buddy Carrie from across the street. She has a cheerleading outfit just like mine!


Since I'm still pretty little, I stayed home with Grammy while Mommy and Daddy went down to Ohio State to be a part of the action. Yes Mommy, I'm one year old.


My Uncle Nick is a big Buckeye fan too, and he came down to tailgate. He's somewhere in this crowd of people.


Daddy ran into his buddy Justin from college. I haven't met him yet, but I've heard some funny stories about him! They're also showing that I'm one year old. Hmmm, that's funny.


Mommy and Daddy got to see Coach Tressel and the team on their way to the game. I was pretty bummed that I missed out on all of the action. Maybe I'll be big enough to go next year! Go Bucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daddy would be writing but he had some 'bad fruit' yesterday...anyway all of my family wore our OSU gear for the big game we were glued to the TV! We ran into all types of OSU garbed fans even here in Colorado on game day. What an awsome win. I am going to play football for daddys school and in the band (trumpet). GOOOO BUCKS! Your Cousin, Jackson