
Ever since I was born, he reads me my favorite book.

We enjoy a good nap together.

He plays with me and sings me funny songs.

He watches football with me.

He takes me swimming.

We go for walks together.

He lets me drive.

He helps me overcome my fears.

Having a daddy like mine makes me the luckiest girl in the whole wide world! Here's a few other daddies that are important to me.

Grampa Gus

Grandpa Crane

My Godfather, Uncle Aaron

2 comments:
This is sooo sweet! I can tell Ava loves her daddy!
Sara
Seriously Dude...isn't being a father the best damn thing that's ever happened to you?
I know our blog is waaaaay out of date and I hope to be able to update it soon. (I'm currently sans web at the new house) but Ava is so beautiful!
I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment