I'm nine months old now and I've been busy perfecting the things I can already do. I've also picked up a few new tricks along the way!

Like eating big people food. So far I've fed myself bread, bananas, and pancake.

Now that I'm eating big people food, I've been learning how to brush my teeth too. I have 3 now!

I'm a wild woman in the tub! I love to splash with my hands and feet to see how much water I can get on Mommy and Daddy.

I can be pretty crazy outside of the tub too! One of my new favorite things to do is take all of the toys out of this basket.
Now that me and kitty are almost the same size, we're becoming fast friends. I like to talk to him and pet him (very GENTLY). I think I might wrestle him soon.
1 comment:
Hi Ava!
We heard about Ava's blogspot and maybe thought some poo-poo leaked from your diaper. Nine months old already! Did you go to the beach with your Grandmother Charlotte? (Enough of this "Nan" nonsense, time to call a spade a spade: "Grandmother" or even "Grandma" works fine. Use it liberally, there will be a quiz next time we see you.) We even noticed a picture of Cuz Ryan on this blog, incredible. If you ever travel north to visit big, mean Aunt Tricia, we live close to I-71 and Rte. 13, swing by sometime before you graduate from the University of Toledo. Love, Uncle Zork, Aunt Dawn, Kyle, and Ross.
Post a Comment