Thursday, December 20, 2012

He's a Boy!

This is always the phrase I hear when I tell people about the crazy antics of one Mr. Bennett Crane. Every day he teaches me what being a boy is all about! Here are a few pictures of the trouble he has been getting into lately-
 For several days in a row, he would pull out the bottom drawer in the kitchen and sit in it.
Here he thought he'd try it while torturing a dollhouse doll. There is actually an infamous picture of me around this age sitting in a drawer at my house, so maybe he gets this from me. Except in my picture, I was holding one of Uncle Dave's beer cans. The doll is a much better choice.
 Opening and closing the garbage can is always a good time!
 So is chewing on a ladle.
Drinking milk is always better with a foot up on the highchair.
Or both!
Bennett's latest obsession is wearing this stethoscope around the house. He knows right where to find it, and he puts it on himself every day. Up to this point I've been a little worried about his future, but I feel reassured about his aspirations now. Dr. Bennett E. Crane sure has a nice ring, doesn't it?

No comments: