Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Little Miss Independence

Despite the weather, we had a pretty busy 4th of July celebration. We started things out with a "bang" on Thursday night when we went to watch Red, White, and Boom. You can't see them very well, but the fireworks were spectacular. As you can see, my favorite part was rocking out to the music.





On the morning of the 4th we braved the rain to watch the Upper Arlington parade for the first time. It lived up to all the hype.


After a day of rain, it cleared up just in time to have a good ol' Fourth of July cookout with some of our friends.



After the cookout it was on to see more fireworks. This time we caught the Dublin show. I also had a proper introduction to sparklers!



The festivities did not end there! The next morning we headed up to Toledo for Jordan's graduation party. I spent most of the day on the swingset.


That night I caught my third round of fireworks in Aunt Beth's neighborhood. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Columbus Cheap Chick said...

I can't believe Ava's so big! The last time I saw her she was very little. She's getting really big. Love, Miranda