Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm a Big Sister!!!


Mommy and Daddy finally made me a big sister last Monday night! Mommy's water broke at home while I was napping. Once Daddy got home from work, they woke me up to tell me that they were leaving to go to the hospital so they could have the baby. While I waited anxiously at home, Mommy gave birth just a few hours later to my baby sister Lillian Christine (Christine is my Mimi's name).


My sister Lily was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches tall.


The next day I came to the hospital to see Lily.

It was love at first sight.

I brought her a few gifts that I picked out.

Mommy and Daddy brought Lily home a couple of days later.

I am enjoying helping them out with diapers, burping, and just loving her up!

Isn't she precious?

No comments: