
It's no secret that I love to sleep! And I can sleep in just about every position imaginable. Mom and Dad never know what they're going to find when they come to get me up!

I can sleep face-down with my blankey.
I can sleep with my head jammed into the side of my crib.
I can sleep with my feet through the rails.
I'm not sure what this is all about!
And my all-time favorite- I can sleep with my butt in the air. Sweet dreams!
2 comments:
Ava, Your mommy can sleep in several different positions too and moves and kicks often at night...or at least she used to when she was a little girl. Like mother like daughter. Plus sleeping is a Kontak girl hobby. You go girl! Aunt Trish
I'm so sorry we missed the party. Ava you are so beautiful and I hope we get to see you real soon! Thank you for the b-day card and cute pictures! We love and miss you all! Love, Shawna,Damon & Domonic
Post a Comment