Sunday, September 10, 2006

Me and Drew's Birthday Bash


Me and Drew decided that we should have a birthday party together since we're such good buddies. We thought a football party would be the perfect theme (okay, our Mommies and Daddies came up with that part).

We got these shirts made special for the big day.

Here we are, waiting patiently for our cake.


Here's our cakes before we got a hold of them.


Didn't take us long to dig in. We're pros at this by now!


Hey, this stuff is good!


I tried to eat as much as I could before they took it away.


After a quick bath, we opened our presents.

It has been a lot of fun sharing my first year with Drew and his family. I'm so glad that we're friends! I wonder how we're going to top this next year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ava,

My mom (Emine) in Turkey is asking me about some new pictures of you.
Are you going to post any new ones soon ?
:)
Your future uncle Tolga.