
Happy birthday to me! I just turned one year old! We celebrated all weekend long.

I had a birthday party at my Uncle Nick's on Saturday. Lots of my friends and family showed up to sing "Happy Birthday" to me.



I especially liked when I got to eat my birthday cake! Mommy never lets me do this at home!

I had fun opening presents too.

I got some nice toys, books, and clothes.

On Sunday I had a birthday party up at the Lake with my Daddy's side of the family.

We went on a boat ride and I got to drive!

Then I got to eat birthday cake again!!!

Mmmmm, caaaaake.

We also celebrated my Daddy's birthday (he's 30), along with my cousin's Kelly and Dominick, and my Uncle Geoff.

Then I opened some more presents.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ava! Welcome to the club! It was great seeing you at the Shoe!
Keep it real with your bad baby self ...
Post a Comment