I am eleven months old today! Only one month left until my first birthday! The plans for the big bash are already underway.

This month seemed to really fly by, but that didn't stop me from growing and learning. Much to my mommy's delight, my new favorite activity is looking at books. I just love dragging them out of my basket or bookshelf and touching everything on the page. I'll even sit still when you read to me!

Another favorite is this crab,

my stacking cups,

and Kitty.

I've also learned several new and impressive tricks. I can now sign "thank you". I dazzled Mommy the other night by signing "more please" when she was giving me a snack. I'm practicing good manners.

Here I am giving kisses. Mommy and Daddy think this is really funny!

I'm holding off on learning to walk because I've just discovered I can get around faster on my hands and knees. I'm working on perfecting this tricky skill!

I also got my first top tooth. Pass the steak, please!
I also like to boogy down (that's dance for you less hip folk) and sing along. I can hum the night-night song before bedtime. It seems like these days I learn something new every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment