Thursday, August 10, 2006

On the Road Again

It's been a while since I've traveled up north to see my Grandmas and Grandpas, so me and Mommy decided to make a short trip this week.


First we headed to Nan and Grampa's. They took me on a stroller ride. Hey, where's my kiss?


Then they treated me to a little ice cream (don't tell Mommy and Daddy)!


The next day we went to Grammy and Grandpa's house. I helped Grammy get ready for a family cookout she was having that night.


As usual, I was quite the party girl! I talked girl-talk with my cousins Leah and Jill.


I met my cousin Jaime for the first time.


I played my latest concerto for his son Tyler.


And then for Grammy and Grandpa.


I dazzled Gi-Gi with my page-turning skills.


And I read to Aunt Lo.


My cousin Justin and me had a little cuddle.
Whew! That was a lot in one trip. I need to go home and sleep it off.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm jealous you got Mel-o-Creme?!?!?!?!!?! Sof'