Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mommies Day!

Since it's Mother's Day, I thought I'd give a "shout out" to all the mommies that are important to me.


First there's my mommy. We do everything together! We work out, we shop, we play. We're pretty much buddies. I'm so happy that she gets to spend each day just hanging out with me.


Then there's my mommy's mommy, or my Nan. She is so much fun! She is always happy and likes to sing funny songs to me. She likes to dress me up too.


This is my Nan's mommy, or my Nan-Nan. Whenever I go to Toledo, I like to visit her because she tells me how pretty I am.


Here is daddy's mommy, or my Grammy. This is a special Mother's Day for her because I am her first grandchild. And boy, am I SPOILED! She spends as much time with me as possible. But then again, do you blame her?


This is my Grandpa's mommy, or my Gi-Gi. I love going to her house to see all the animals. She tells me what a good girl I am and likes to hold me. She's cuddly!


I can't forget my Godmommy, Marissa. She is so much fun! She watches me all the time when Mommy and Daddy have things to do.

Happy Mommies Day to all of you! I love you very much!

No comments: