
It's been eight months since I was born and look at all the things I can do!

Just as I promised, I can now feed myself finger foods. I like these nifty little star things the best (just until I taste my first french fry).

I can sit up really well now. This helps me to play with my Peek-a-Boo Elmo toy.

I also like to play in my Exersaucer

and my Pack N' Play.

All this playing makes me sleepy!

Sometimes I even play in my bed before falling asleep. Oops, you caught me Mommy!

My crowning achievement this month was the arrival of my two bottom teeth. Look out, I bite!
I still like to do some things I learned a while ago, like taking walks, talking (I can say "da da"), squeeling (especially at the cat), taking baths, reading books, and charming the pants off of everyone I meet!
No comments:
Post a Comment