Monday, September 12, 2005

Drew!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a great day. Drew came to see me! Good thing I had on a nice outfit.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ava! (And Mommy and Daddy, too.) I just got back from Alaska and your Auntie Amy and Uncle Mike told me about your page. You are gorgeous! I brought you something from Alaska that I will give to Auntie Amy when she comes to see me in a few weeks. I'll be out to see you soon -- tell Mommy and Daddy I'll wait until the rush is over!
Take good care of your Mommy. I'm sure she didn't have an easy time at the hospital. Daddy, too. He was probably pretty nervous. Give them both a big hug from me and "Uncle Merle" in Pennsylvania. And if you see Drew again, or his Mommy and Daddy, tell them he's pretty sharp, too.
Welcome to the world, love. We're thrilled that you're finally here.
Love, Auntie Robin