Sunday, September 04, 2005

Life in the Real World

Well, I finally made it. It was getting pretty tight inside Mommy, so I decided to venture out and see what life has to offer. Here are some pictures of my first few minutes in the Real World:

This here is Mommy's doctor, Dr. Gaiser. She helped deliver me. It was pretty tight in there and she had to pull really hard! Hmm, I think that's why Mommy is popping all those pain pills.

Here's me and Grammy Crane! Me and Mommy's sister, Aunt Tricia...
Me and Mommy's other sister, Aunt Beth...

Well, I made a mess in the delivery room on my way out. So, we're all going up to a different room where we'll spend the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava, you are absolutely beautiful....Kristie, you look great (as usual)....and Aaron, we are shocked you didn't pass out! We can't wait to meet Ava in November. It can't come soon enough.

Love you guys, The Schley's