Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cedar Point!!

We didn't waste any time kicking off the summer fun this year. Just a couple of days after school got out, we took a family trip to Cedar Point. And by family, I mean both the Tomars and Mimi and Papa too. All of the kids enjoyed playing in the kiddie area and riding the rides.


































And the big kids had fun too!

We all had our favorites. Bennett loved the train,
Lily loved riding on the carousel,
I liked the ferris wheel because it was a good place to recap the day,

And Ava enjoyed the Junior Gemini.

One surprise of the trip was that Lily was first to ride it! Once was enough for her though (and me).
Since it rained on one of our days we went over to Castaway Bay, an indoor water park. The kids had a blast in the wave pool and the wading pool. Bennett especially enjoyed the water slide.







We truly enjoyed our time together. I can't think of a better way to begin the summer!

No comments: