Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Thanksgiving is always the perfect time to reflect on our many blessings. This year certainly did not fall short! I am thankful that both of my girls attend schools that bring out the best in them. They are both in loving, nurturing environments where they build friendships and learn how to be good people. I enjoyed volunteering in Lily's classroom during her Thanksgiving feast.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. Believe it or not, this was our 19th Thanksgiving together as a couple! I am thankful for his love and friendship, the chance to parent our children together, and for how hard he works so that I can be home with our kids. Oh, and he sure makes a good turkey!
I am thankful for the three beautiful children that God has trusted me to raise. In this crazy world we live in, I do not take their health and safety for granted. They help me see things in a different perspective and challenge me to be a better person every day. I loved watching Bennett eat his very first Thanksgiving meal this year.


I am thankful for the many friends and family that we are surrounded by. They offer us so much love and support, and I never feel alone. I am so happy that the Tomars now live in Columbus, and we can spend so much time together. Getting even closer to my sister-in-law has been such a gift! I love that our kids will grow up together.



No comments: