The girls enjoyed a movie while we waited.
The fireworks were awesome!
Lily even clapped for them.
It was late coming home and BOY were the girls slap-happy on the way back. LOTS of giggling.
We woke up early Saturday to walk in the Dublin parade. Ava was invited to walk with her preschool.
I think I was most excited to be in the parade, with Ava running a close second.
And look who we ran into? The Bechtels!
Later that day we dressed the girls in their 4th of July finest and went to see the Upper Arlington fireworks with the Bechtels, Aunt Pat and Uncle Scott.
We saw these fireworks up close!
The next day we went to a party at Mindy and Sean Adkins. I work with Mindy and Aaron used to work with Sean.
Ava had fun playing with their daughter Rian.
And their dog Hobie.
Lils had fun playing too! And then they discovered the Wii...
Today we capped off the holiday weekend with a trip to the pool,
and a great dinner.
Happy 4th of July everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment