My cousin Sophie came all the way from Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with me! It has been a long time since we've seen each other, so we had some catching up to do.
Here we are enjoying Thanksgiving dinner together. It was goooo-ooood!
My Great-Aunt Jane also came all the way from California. Nan was very excited to have so much family there. We all missed the Maassels though. You can check out their family Thanksgiving at themaasselboys.blogspot.com.
Later that day we headed to Mimi and Papa's house to eat another delicious turkey dinner. We played some board games and visited with Aunt Mel and Uncle Tolga.
Whew! All that turkey made me tired.
I had such a great Thanksgiving this year! I really had fun running around with my cousins Sophie and Mike-Mike. I can't wait until all of the cousins can get together again! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment