Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Hikin' We Will Go!

This weekend I went on my first hiking trip. I figured I'd need an expert, so I took my Grandpa with me.

We started off at Old Man's Cave down in Hocking Hills. Check out my sweet ride!




I really had a good time throwing stones into the water.



I got my picture taken with a park ranger.


Here are some more sights we saw at Hocking Hills.




That night we got to stay in a cabin. I can't say we really "roughed it" though.


I had fun chasing after rabbits and watching the birds. We made smores at night.




The next day we went to a place called Burr Oak State Park.


The beach was perfect for more rock throwing.



And they had a playground!


I sure enjoyed hiking with Grandpa! We saw so many beautiful sights together. I hope we can go again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looked like it was so much fun! You are getting so big and beautiful! i miss you so much!
Love
auntie deena