Monday, October 16, 2006

Flying Out West

Yesterday I had a very big "first". I got to fly on an airplane! Mommy and me left with Aunt Trish to spend a week in Colorado. I sat with Aunt Trish most of the way because Mommy isn't a big fan of flying. I don't see what the big deal is! I looked out the window, read books, and even got to watch a movie. I hardly cried at all! I'm not sure I can say the same for Mommy.

Here I am with one of the flight attendants. I guess I was a little wiped out by the end of the flight. Mommy tells me I get to ride in the airplane again on the way home!


I am so excited to be in Colorado visiting my cousins Sophie, Jackson, Andrew, and Joshua! We've already gotten to do a lot of playing together. I keep trying to challenge Sof and Josh to a crawling race.


I'm staying at Sophie's house and we're up to our usual antics. Sure we look all neat and tidy with our plates and forks in this picture, but you should have seen the mess we made later on!


Today Aunt Gina took us to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin for all of the cousins. Those are really mountains in the background! We don't have those at home.

That sure is a lot of pumpkins!

This is only our first day and we're having so much fun! I'll try and keep you posted throughout the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey beautiful
i miss you much! your so lucky you are going to grow up to be just as beautiful as your mommy!i wish i could see you! hopful soon!
love always and forever
auntie deena

Anonymous said...

maggie sure misses her buddy, ava! but we are both enjoying the pictures! have fun, girls!!
--nickie & maggie