Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Easter Bunny Has Arrived


I had a fun and exciting Easter weekend! It all kicked off with an Easter egg hunt at my Nan's on Saturday. I had lots of cousins to compete with, and they can walk!

So not all of them can walk, but Drew can at least crawl.

That's okay though. Mommy carried me and Aunt Mel put the eggs in the basket.

Jack and Mikey were able to find a lot of eggs. Mikey was the man with a plan. When we weren't looking, he put all of our eggs in his basket.


Josh would rather sleep. More eggs for me!


Jack sure enjoyed himself!


It was a nice day outside


so we did some swinging too,

and I hung out with Grampa.

On Sunday, we got all dressed up and went to church. Then we went over to Great Uncle Dick and Aunt Lo's with Grammy, Grandpa, and Aunt Mel.

Grammy bought me my first Easter outfit. Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

Tricia Maassel said...

I liked hanging with you this past weekend. Your toes are fun to play with. - Andrew