Today is a very special day! I am half way through my first year of life! There is so much more that I can do now than when I was born.

I finally found my toes. Where have these things been my whole life? I play with them all the time. I either prefer naked toes or colorful socks. I spend lots of time figuring out how to get them in my mouth.

I love spending time in the tub. I kick my feet so hard that I can get Mommy wet! Taking baths also gives me more "toe time".

Now that I've figured out how to work that spoon thing Mom and Dad keep sticking in my mouth, I can eat cereal twice a day. In the next few days I'm going to try fruits and veggies (stay tuned for that because I plan on making a big mess).
Overall, it's been a great life so far. As you can see, I'm happy most of the time. I hope Daddy and Mommy know how good they have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment