Monday, February 13, 2006

Josh is Born!

I'd like to welcome to the world my newest cousin, Joshua John Maassel! He was born very early in the morning on Monday, February 13th. Mommy and I just got back from visiting him.

Joshua weighed 9 lbs. and 2 oz. when he was born and he is 20.5 inches long. My Aunt Trish was very brave (and Mommy thought I was big)!


Joshua had to stay in the hospital a little longer than Aunt Trish because he has jaundice. Mommy says his skin is a little tanner than it's supposed to be.

But I think he'll be joining his crazy brothers at home pretty soon.

They can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For crying out loud!!! This epedemic must be stopped!

Just kidding...tell Trish that I said congrats!

-fml

Anonymous said...

hey all of you i miss you so much i am alittle depressed that i dont get to see you all at all really. well me and frank say hello and we miss all of you!!!! we love you so very much!!!