Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Four Months!

Now that I'm four months old, I thought I'd update you on all the things that I can do now.



I spend a lot more time on my tummy. I can roll onto my back, but I'm still trying to roll back the other way. I've been practicing though!

There's lots of things I like to do on my tummy. Reading books is just one of them! I also like to put toys in my mouth and look in the mirror.


I also can sit in my highchair! It's a little big for me yet, but I like playing in it while Mommy and Daddy eat dinner. One of my favorite activities is still eating. I've already doubled my birth-weight! Pretty soon I'll get to try cereal. Wonder who I get my appetite from?


I can laugh, but I make Mommy and Daddy try really hard before I'll do it. It's a fun little game I like to play with them! I am an excellent fake cougher though. I know exactly how to get their attention. This next month I'm sure I'll find other ways to do just that!

No comments: