Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Baptism



Today was a very special day for me. I was baptized into the church! I am so happy to be a member of God's family now. Mommy and Daddy were very proud.

Wow! That water was cold, but I didn't cry.


Here are my godparents Marissa (mommy's cousin) and Aaron (mommy's brother-in-law).


Quite a crowd gathered to watch me get baptized! Here are all of the Crane's that "migrated" to Columbus.


Here is Mommy's side of the family.


Mommy and Daddy's friends came too. My buddy Drew was there, of course!


Grammy Shelley and my Aunts came all the way from Michigan!


I got all dressed up for the occasion. My Nan and Grandma Crane bought me my beautiful dress and Karla from Mommy's work knitted my blanket. Aren't I just a sight!

It was such a special day! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people who love me!

No comments: